On the Alpha weekend away I met a guy who I recognised but I couldn't remember where from. I managed to speak to him and he said to me, 'I suppose you get this a lot and you probably don't remember me, but thank you for praying for me.' I said, 'I do recognise you. Where did I pray for you?' He said, 'Your team prayed for me on the streets a while ago for my sleep and since then I've been much better.'
It was really great. I then said, 'How have you come to be on Alpha?' to which he replied, 'Your team gave me a letter with Alpha information and I signed up from then.'
Jesus is so good in the way He encourages us. Let's pray for more and more to come along to church as a result of their encounters with Jesus on the streets!
HEALINGS from Alpha weekend away:
Gary - suffered from shin splints
- ached more after prayer so we realised it was a spiritual affliction
- prayed again and aching/pain completely went
Anna - came on the Alpha weekend away with painful wrists, so much so she needed to wear a brace
- Sarah Lippett shared the testimony she had of a lady she prayed for who suffered from wrist pain who had been healed (only the week previous)
- pain completely went and Anna didn't need to wear the brace any more after prayer
No comments:
Post a Comment