A new member of the Healing on the Streets team recently shared a vision he had, before he knew about all the ministry going on, on the streets. The Lord gave him a vision in the night. This is what he wrote about what God showed him:
'I was stood in a street, not really knowing what to do, when Angels began descending and walking in and out of all the people around on the streets. As they walked they were singing in unity, 'Glory, glory, glory to the Lord God Almighty. Holy, Holy, Holy!' (as they do in Revelation 4 v 8). There was an awesome sense of God's POWER in GENTLENESS! The word I received was ....'GO TO THE NEEDY.'
I am so greatly encouraged by this. It fits so closely with what Heather and her team saw on 14th November. I know that God is really speaking to His children so much about getting out there to be with the needy. This doesn't just mean those we serve as part of Street Teams, it also means those who are in pain or are suffering on the streets every day.....Healing on the Streets will encounter such need and Jesus wants to do something about it! He is after all....the HOPE OF THE NATIONS! He brings hope where there is despair, healing where there is pain and suffering, salvation where we are lost and purpose where there is none. He is everything........
God bless you all......continue to be encouraged.
No comments:
Post a Comment