A woman who had been suffering from hip pain was prayed for by a member of the HOTS team after a Sunday service a number of weeks ago and her story is as follows:
'I had been suffering from quite severe hip pain for a number of weeks. The pain had got so bad that I would wake at night because of it and it would prevent me from going back to sleep. I went to the doctors to find out what was wrong. They said that my hip joint had been worn and was causing this pain. I was advised to take some painkillers that the doctor prescribed for the pain. Unfortunately, due to an intolerance of some the ingredients I could not take the painkillers prescribed so I took a different one. One Sunday night I attended my usual service at Trinity Church and there was call for healing for those suffering from back pain, leg pain, hip pain and much more. I didn't feel it right to go forward at the time, but God prompted me to approach a member of the HOTS team. The team member discovered that my one leg was slightly shorter than the other and began to pray. I felt the presence of God and I felt my leg grow. Since that time I have not suffered with the hip pain and have not taken any pain killers. This has been an amazing testimony to share with my husband, who is currently not a believer.'
Let's keep praying for people and we will see God do the most amazing things!
No comments:
Post a Comment